Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Iptables tutorial for the layman

Thread: Iptables tutorial for the layman

Iptables tutorial for the layman

http://www.boingworld.com/workshops/...ables-tutorial

Mercilessly ripped from kerneltrap.

Re: Iptables tutorial for the layman

That link doesnt work well (ok not at all), here's a direct one....

http://www.boingworld.com/workshops/...ial/index.html

That link doesnt work well (ok not at all), here's a direct one....

http://www.boingworld.com/workshops/...ial/index.html
    Works fine for me Coltrane, but one can never get to many links to a good thing.

Thanxs Love Child for the tutorial link... there is a problem connecting to it but I tried both a few times and got to the website. I needed this info - came not a minute too soon.
    Evil write one and post it we can use them.

8) pf 8)

Evil write one and post it we can use them.
    Didn't you see my link? I wrote one about a year ago. It's at LinuxNewbie, LinuxOrbit, Pinehead, Linux.com (I think), an Australian newsletter, and a few others. It's also been translated to Phillipino (or something like that), Polish, and probably another language or two that I haven't stumbled upon yet. Seven or eight sources printed with my permission or submission and I've found others that have printed without it. Don't you love when people print your work without your permission?

Mentor

http://www.boingworld.com/workshops/...ables-tutorial

Mercilessly ripped from kerneltrap.
    This link still doesnt work. ???

I have the one that Kenshi wrote around here somewhere
    Good Stuff

While Im thinking about it, Kenshi I need your permission to put this on my website, including any links to your credit(s).......

Im still working on that Newbie E-Book (slowly but surely)

While Im thinking about it, Kenshi I need your permission to put this on my website, including any links to your credit(s).......
    Permission granted. As for credits, you can just put Kenshi or my real name on it.