Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Possible Blackbox bug

Thread: Possible Blackbox bug

Possible Blackbox bug

I'm not sure if it's just me, because Ismahel said it didn't happen to him, but here's how to produce the bug:

1. fire up bbkeys if you haven't already, make sure you can switch Windows (i.e., Alt-Tab or whatever your key binding happens to be).

2. open up 2 windows. I had Xchat and Xterm open.

3. Place them one on top of another, not overlapping, just one above the other.

4. When you switch windows, there's a menu in the middle of the screen that pops up telling you the title of the window you're switching to, place your mouse over it and leave your cursor there.

5. Try switching windows.

If you are able to switch focus from one window to another, then it's just me, otherwise it's a Blackbox bug. After having done those steps, the focus remains on one window and doesn't change to the other.

Re: Possible Blackbox bug

Don't you stop it. Don't you stop, stop the music...

No problem here. Switched perfectly

Hmmf...maybe there are extra factors like "sloppy focus" or "bottom to top" and "right to left"...

Which version of Blackbox are you using?