Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

The coolness of KDE CVS

Thread: The coolness of KDE CVS

The coolness of KDE CVS

Yup.... Konqueror now has tabbed browsing, it's übercool.
    There's suppose to be SVG icon support to, and lots of other cool stuff. Mostly I would like to worship it's stablity... which considering it's a CVS snapshot is almost up to 3.0 release quality.

Re: The coolness of KDE CVS

Ooooh tabbed browsing! *8)

I'm going to have to sit on my wallet until SuSE 8.1 is released (will probably come with KDE 3.1 instead of 3.0) now, instead of buying 8.0... :

Re: The coolness of KDE CVS

Ooooh tabbed browsing! *8)

I'm going to have to sit on my wallet until SuSE 8.1 is released (will probably come with KDE 3.1 instead of 3.0) now, instead of buying 8.0... *:
    Oh no, following the recent succes, it will be an slightly butchered RC :P