Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

converting gf, special char problems

Thread: converting gf, special char problems

converting gf, special char problems

I'm converting my gf to Linux... only problem.. she doesn't know yet :P

She's a sadistic one, she really likes the Win XP default look, so I setup KDE3 for her like that.
    (see here - http://userportal.iha.dk/~01876/gfconvertion.png)
    I cleaned up the menu for her so that only the programs I think she needs are in there - less confusion, gave Mozilla an IE look and setup a new POP3 mail for her. All is good, but the special danish letters looks like shit, can anyone help me fix it - they are all wrong, and yes I did install i18n-da for KDE3.0.1.

Re: converting gf, special char problems

lol... the fonts where fscked..

I have danish letters now...

Now all I lack is the WinXP icons, I know Lycoris Linux uses some fine ones, but they aren't GPLed....can I get my hands on them somehow?

lc, can't help with the special chars but here's a wallpaper *for it *

You obviously didn't see my Linux XP screenshots from when that wallpaper was first posted here... By God that was a good laugh.

your kicker is too tall....you could try the icons in this screenshot, they are not XP, but are just as purty