Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Desktop-Screenshot thread - Page 4
Page 4 of 87 FirstFirst ... 234561454 ... LastLast

Thread: Desktop-Screenshot thread

Re:Desktop-Screenshot thread

[quote author=chadm1967 link=board=6;threadid=1289;start=30#36690 date=1023287591]
    binary_boy:

Where did you get the background with the 3 penguins? I saw it on The ScreenSavers the other night but they didn't mention where it's from. That's pretty cool.

Thanks!
    [/quote]

http://www.kde-look.org/

Re: Desktop-Screenshot thread

[quote author=Black666 link=board=6;threadid=1289;start=0#36667 date=1023282822]
    [Actually my dog is really nice ... that's the reason why I have him as a wallpaper
    [/quote]

I have a really cool North American War Hound named Tsar. They are a cross breed between pit-bull, dalmation, and chow. The idea is that they have the brain power of a dalmation (supose to be one of the smartest), strength and lock jaw of a pit-bull, and the extra padding around the neck from the chow as protection (dogs go for the neck for a kill). He's awsome!

, this is just a basic afterstep, and I am working on beautifying it a little bit, I wish I could get full transparency for apps and windows.
    to ashcrow: why do you need such a monster? The last time I delt with monstrous dogs was back in Ukraine where my ex-girlfriend had a bull-mostif, she was a silent killer (actually she still is).

My simple Flux screen.

Kind Mastermind

Re: Desktop-Screenshot thread

[quote author=Ashcrow link=board=6;threadid=1289;start=30#36995 date=1023426117]
    [quote author=Black666 link=board=6;threadid=1289;start=0#36667 date=1023282822]
    [Actually my dog is really nice ... that's the reason why I have him as a wallpaper
    [/quote]

I have a really cool North American War Hound named Tsar. They are a cross breed between pit-bull, dalmation, and chow. The idea is that they have the brain power of a dalmation (supose to be one of the smartest), strength and lock jaw of a pit-bull, and the extra padding around the neck from the chow as protection (dogs go for the neck for a kill). He's awsome!
    [/quote]

Do you have a picture or a url? Sounds like an interesting dog. My personal favorite is the Fila Brasileiro, http://www.campingfilas.com/. They are very protective.

New sceenshot, as usual - taskbar hiding at the buttom and KDE bar hiding at the top, resized to 75%

Cool, Lovechild .. I didn't know you could put skins on noatun! Do they have more skins?

[quote author=binary_boy link=board=6;threadid=1289;start=30#38160 date=1024159625]
    Cool, Lovechild .. I didn't know you could put skins on noatun! Do they have more skins?
    [/quote]

I use the winamp noatun interface, there are several others, as noatun is based around plugins. But the winamp one can use standard Winamp skins and Xmms skins. You can find skins for other Noatun interface plugins at www.kde-look.org

I have a waimea screenshot available at http://jay.skabber.com/images/sshot2.png
    I don't see to many people using waimea but it is a great window manager especially if you like fluxbox or black box. It supports transparency and antialiased fonts.