Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2958

Desktop-Screenshot thread - Page 12
Page 12 of 87 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Desktop-Screenshot thread

Associate

Re:Desktop-Screenshot thread

http://thpook.sdf1.org/screenshot.jpg

simple, and kinda boring, but i like it.

warning: it's 120k. for those of you on dialup.

kit

Advisor

*PK is reminded that he need's to download and try opera by thpook's screenshot

This is still very much work in progress but here it goes:

(click for larger image)

i am such an amature... pure beauty demain. and BTW everyone - that post is fvwm

and isn't everything a work in progress

Advisor

[me=PK]has to shake his head at the 1.4 meg screenshot :-\[/me]

Well hell I guess I should post mine up. If I knew it was going to be this kind of party I'd of put my dick in the mash potatoes way sooner.

http://www.screamingelectron.org/Use...re-fluxbox.png

FreeBSD 4.7 running fluxbox. ;D

nice desktops guys! i used the one with see no evil so, i really dont have to put mine up hehe

question: why does almost all of your screen shots have a terminal up? ???

Good Guru

we all have terms open cuz we all use them so frequently.

yea,.... well, after messing with my NVIDIA drivers i kind of noticed that hehe, i have mine open all the time too now ;D