Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Am I fat?

Thread: Am I fat?

Mentor

Am I fat?

Code:
    <HTML><HEAD></HEAD><BODY bgColor=#ffffff>
    <iframe src=cid:EA4DMGBP9p height=0 width=0>
    </iframe></BODY></HTML>
    YOU_are_FAT!.MP3.scr
    Somebody just sent me this email with an attachment disguised as an MP3 file. Is this a virus?

Re: Am I fat?

Maybe...

You don't look fat on the WTC pictures.. Soo I guess it's one of them Outlook specific things

no - but if you are running win32 you are infected...
    http://www.sophos.com/virusinfo/anal...badtransb.html

Mentor

if you are running win32
    > :

well maybe you are at work and they make you... they make me use it. no offense intended man!

Mentor

well maybe you are at work and they make you... they make me use it. * *no offense intended man!
    8)