Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

My pf.conf file

Thread: My pf.conf file

My pf.conf file

Enjoy guys:

Code:
    # Externe -> dc0
    EXT="dc0"

# Interne -> dc1
    INT="dc1"
    LAN="192.168.1.0/24"

# Adresses
    MIRANDA="192.168.1.1/32"
    JEROME="192.168.1.7/32"
    VINCENT="192.168.1.8/32"
    LAURENT="192.168.1.9/32"

# Spoofers
    SPOOF="{ 10.0.0.0/8 127.0.0.0/8 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 255.255.255.255/32}"

# Politique de base
    block in log all
    block out log all
    scrub in all
    pass out quick on $EXT from $LAN to any keep state

# SSH
    pass in quick on $EXT proto tcp from any to any port 22 flags S/SA keep state

# SMTP
    pass in quick on $EXT proto tcp from any to any port 25 flags S/SA keep state

# HTTP
    pass in quick on $EXT proto tcp from any to any port 81 flags S/SA keep state

# Bloquer les spoofers
    block out log quick on $EXT from $SPOOF to any
    block in log quick on $EXT from any to $SPOOF

Re: My pf.conf file

If there is one great thing about pf, it is that a small configuration can be pretty powerfull.

Some comments:
    - you do not block spoofers when they try to access tcp 22, 25 and 81 (just change rule order)
    - you should return RST on the ident port if you run an SMTP server (many smtp servers will query that port, if you just block it they will wait for a long time out).
    - doesn't ssh use udp sometimes ?
    - you cannot access your LAN with these rules (but maybe it's a feature ?)
    - your machine is not pingable

Some comments:
    - you do not block spoofers when they try to access tcp 22, 25 and 81 (just change rule order)
    Yeah, I changed it right after I posted.

- you should return RST on the ident port if you run an SMTP server (many smtp servers will query that port, if you just block it they will wait for a long time out).
    How would I do that?

- you cannot access your LAN with these rules (but maybe it's a feature ?)
    What do you mean I can't access my LAN?

- your machine is not pingable
    Added that.

Right now it looks like this. Is it better?

Code:
    # Externe -> dc0
    EXT="dc0"

# Interne -> dc1
    INT="dc1"
    LAN="192.168.1.0/24"

# Adresses
    MIRANDA="192.168.1.1/32"
    JEROME="192.168.1.7/32"
    VINCENT="192.168.1.8/32"
    LAURENT="192.168.1.9/32"

# Spoofers
    SPOOF="{ 10.0.0.0/8 127.0.0.0/8 172.16.0.0/12 192.168.0.0/16 255.255.255.255/32 }"

# Politique de base
    block in log all
    block out log all
    scrub in all
    pass out quick on $EXT from $LAN to any keep state

# Bloquer les spoofers

# Traceroute + Ping
    pass in quick on $EXT proto icmp from any to any icmp-type trace keep state
    pass in quick on $EXT proto icmp from any to any icmp-type echoreq keep state

# SSH

# SMTP

# HTTP

How would I do that?
    Don't know about pf, in IPFilter it would be

Code:
    block return-rst in log on $EXT proto tcp from any to any port = 113
    You may also add a rule that will prevent the pf from responding with rst to broadcasts (I just drop all the broadcasts on the floor).

What do you mean I can't access my LAN?
    Either I'm missing something or you block everything from the firewall to $LAN, except for NATed connections. There are no rules about $INT and $LAN therefore the default block policy is applied. I'm not saying that this is bad.

I'm not sure if I understand, but if I ssh to my firewall (I can do that, right?), you are saying that I will not be able to ssh to my box?

I'm not sure if I understand, but if I ssh to my firewall (I can do that, right?), you are saying that I will not be able to ssh to my box?
    Try it. You'll know better then

Try it. You'll know better then
    This will be tonight or tomorrow. I don't know enough about networks and packet filters to tell exactly how it will work (but that's why I'm doing this )

Thanks for you help by the way, it's very much appreciated!

Latest (I added some changes recommended by a friend of mine):

Code:
    # Externe -> dc0
    EXT="dc0"

# Interne -> dc1
    INT="dc1"
    LAN="192.168.1.0/24"

# Adresses
    MIRANDA="192.168.1.1/32"
    JEROME ="192.168.1.7/32"
    VINCENT="192.168.1.8/32"
    LAURENT="192.168.1.9/32"

# Spoofers
    SPOOF="{ 127.0.0.0/8, 172.16.0.0/12, 192.168.0.0/16, 255.255.255.255/32 }"

# Politique de base
    block in log on $EXT from any to any
    block out log on $EXT from any to any

pass in on $INT from any to any
    pass out on $INT from any to any

pass in quick on lo0 from any to any
    pass out quick on lo0 from any to any

scrub in all
    pass out quick on $EXT from $EXT to any keep state

# Bloquer les spoofers
    block out log quick on $EXT from any to $SPOOF
    block in log quick on $EXT from $SPOOF to any

# Traceroute + Ping
    #pass in quick on $EXT proto icmp from any to any icmp-type trace keep state
    #pass in quick on $EXT proto icmp from any to any icmp-type echoreq keep state

# SSH

# SMTP

# HTTP