Thread: E

E

I have fallen in love with Enlightenment once again. I promised myself I'd stay away untill E17 but I couldn't resist! Any other E fans?

Re: E

E is effing sweet I've got it looking exactly the way I want it now. I always mess around with other WM/DEs just to see how their coming along, but E knows I'm its bitch.

I never really got into E, but it was my first WM. It was definally cool. I wish they would finish the newest version, and then I would probably use it. :P

Sorry, but I loath Enlightenment. I find it to be clunky and confusing to use and just plain bloated.

But that's just my opinion.

I never really got into E, but it was my first WM. It was definally cool. I wish they would finish the newest version, and then I would probably use it. :P
    The new version is amazing. Check out the CVS and build it if you want a nice preview .

Sorry, but I loath Enlightenment. I find it to be clunky and confusing to use and just plain bloated.
    E is mainly eye candy. Blackbox and Fluxbox do the same thing with less memory but I can never get over how pretty E is (even though usually I go for less memory just cause).