Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Radeon and 3 support

Thread: Radeon and 3 support

Radeon and 3 support

This is gonna be half-assed at best since I'm not in Linux currently. I want 3d support with my Radeon, I've modprobed the radeon module, the agpgart, and it still tells me DRI isn't active. I've read through DRI's docs which are horrid at best. I'm currently running Debian woody with kernel 2.4.14-k7 (Athlon opts) and Xfree86 4.1.

Re: Radeon and 3 support

www.debianplanet.org

has a guide to make the radeon play nicely with Debian, go read it !

*cries* recompiling a kernel scares me!! :'(

This tells me all about how to compile a kernel. Is there any way to recompile my current kernel? The make menuconfig command comes up with"
    make: *** No rule to make target `menuconfig'. Stop Which makes it sound like I don't have menuconfig for some reason. When I installed me new kernel I did it using apt-get but didn't do anything else..I take it now I should have. :P

You don't have the kernel source, get it at www.kernel.org

then make menuconfig and use kernel-package to make and install your new kernel (explained by me in a NoblestKnight post yesterday I believe)