Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

win question ..  

Thread: win question ..  

win question ..  

I got samba working, but now I want to make win to logon the user automatically because the password is not very easy to remind and its also the family box, so my parents wouldnt be happy about remembering the passwords everytime .. any ideas ?

Re: win question ..  

Download Tweak UI from MS and install it. It will let you specify the default user and password.

Re: win question .. *

If its a Win2k box you can uncheck the box that says require a user to enter a password, in the users and passwords applet in control panel.

Re: win question .. *

I use TweakUI on my Dad's Wintendo box, and it works like a charm.

That's two votes for TweakUI

You can get it from here: http://www.microsoft.com/windows95/d...et/Default.asp