Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

WTF? webmin gives me NT IIS info?

Thread: WTF? webmin gives me NT IIS info?

WTF? webmin gives me NT IIS info?

Just thought I'd play with webmin, so I fired up nutscrape and pointed it to localhost:10000, almost instantly I get the IIS info page. I'm guessing this is our proxys info page. I've added localhost to "don't use proxy" list (Although I really think I shouldn't need to) and also tried it with localhost.localdomain:10000 where I get a connection refused.

I have no problems pinging the loopback. I have no firewall rules on the go.

I'm stumped, any ideas?

Re: WTF? webmin gives me NT IIS info?

tried it with konq now, and proxies disabled. I can't connect at all, so I asume it's webmin it's self.

Never mind it wasn't important, I just wanted to try something new. I just thought it was odd typing localhost and geting an IIS screen.

But I will have another go tomorow if any one has any bright ideas.

Tried that, both browsers, same thing

You sure that the webmin server is started? Webmin doesn't use apache for connections. Also, there might be a local firewall issue... and you are doing this FROM the machine that webmin is installed on correct?

This is from the machine that it's on, as far as I know webmin has started, but I'm not 100% sure. Would it start a seperate proccess, and show up with ps -A?

Going to look at the webmin site now.

you might try to do a netstat to see what ports are listening for connections. would let ya know if webmin is listening.