Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Thank You KP_BOFH

Thread: Thank You KP_BOFH

Thank You KP_BOFH

I just wanted to publicly thank Jesse for helping with setting up a mail server. He spent alot of time with me and I do appreciate it

For those that want to know. I built and installed Courier - MTA from source into all the seperate Courier RPM's. From there you install them.

At first I was having a hard time getting it to work. We susptect that it just did not either compile or install correctly the first time. Finally, it did, and my mail server is up and running

Re: Thank You KP_BOFH

Your more than welcome! Glad to help!

(I edited the thread to fix the title )

You're a disgrace to BOsFH everywhere

You're a disgrace to BOsFH everywhere
    Ahh, what you don't know is that I now know his root password, and the password to his mail server..... I've already pumped about 4000 spam messages through his server......

er..... maybe not.... (;

Hmmm, now I know where that spam came from. ;D

Good Guru

Courier-MTA is nice. You have to compile from source to RPM.. Debian has the DEB package in theirs. ;D All you do is apt-get install courier-mta.
    Sorry, can't help it.. ;D

Jesse is a nice guy..........

Courier-MTA is nice. You have to compile from source to RPM.. * Debian has the DEB package in theirs. *;D All you do is apt-get install courier-mta. *
    Are you calling me a lamer

Good Guru

Are you calling me a lamer
    Do you see anybody doing that?? :

;D

Courier-MTA is nice. You have to compile from source to RPM.. Debian has the DEB package in theirs. ;D All you do is apt-get install courier-mta.
    Yeah, too bad you can't edit your 'spec' file and change your options on the fly to build your deb....

Honestly, I've seen lots of people on the mailing list have issues with the DEB package, and end up just doing a source install..