Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Here's my site - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Here's my site

Re: Here's my site

Look kewl... guess I was unlucky before..

Hey Compunuts, welcome to my boards! Thanks for taking the time to check it out.

Good Guru

Hey Compunuts, welcome to my boards!
    Thanks. Community effort ...

you site is coming along nicely Prea! I just read teh BeOS review - nice job.

Thanks pbharris. LIke I said, its my first OS review. Maybe a bit more experience with writing this stuff and using it and they'll sound a lot better and have more info.

FIREWALLS BUILT INTO NICS ???

hi, i think your site is offline.

Quote Originally Posted by sugar
    hi, i think your site is offline.
    I think you're right.

As I wade thru the cobwebs of this old *** thread.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    The site isnt coming up for me either.

I cant view it either