Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Stupid CD-ROM problem.

Thread: Stupid CD-ROM problem.

Stupid CD-ROM problem.

Ok. Got the CD-RW going, but for some reason my CD-ROM doesn't want to work. :P I have it set to where it is 'cdrom1' , but for some reason it doesn't want to work as an audio CD player. If I try to mount I get that 'bad fs type, incorrect superblock, etc, etc.' I know I really shouldn't be able to mount it, but even XMMS won't even see it as being there like it should. :P

Good Guru

Re: Stupid CD-ROM problem.

Check the XMMS setting because by default XMMS look into the cdrom0 as the default drive .... I had the same problem before but mine was solved when I moved the CDRW to another box... :P

/me pistolwhips himself

;D

Good Guru

Need extra bullets??

/me took some out from the pocket and handed over to KK... ;D

Thanx you. ;D

Dammit Compunuts! I need .45 shells, not .38's! ;D