Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Has anyone heard of Trillian?

Thread: Has anyone heard of Trillian?

Has anyone heard of Trillian?

Read about a program called "Trillian" that supposedly monitors, MSN, Yahoo, AOL AIM and ICQ all at once. Did a quick search but could not find it. I may have copied the name wrong. Anyone heard of it (know where I can locate it?) Thanks.

Re: Has anyone heard of Trillian?

I've used it before, a nifty progie. Your spelling looks right but I don't have a URL off the top of my head. It seemed a bit cluttered to me though.

I tried it once, too. It was neat to have all those differen't ims in one client, but I didn't like the interface. It's a windows-only program, AFAIK.

If you want something that support many im protocols, try one of the Jabber implementations. www.jabber.org, IIRC.

Associate

try download.com
    i remember getting it from there once.
    nice proggy btw.

Its www.trillan.cc

No linux version.

They recently released a brand new version with an improved interface. Its much better than the previous versions

Kind Mastermind

Its www.trillan.cc

No linux version.

They recently released a brand new version with an improved interface. Its much better than the previous versions
    The link didn't work. It brought up a page that says www.trillan.cc is not registered.

Kind Mastermind

Here is a good link: *http://www.freebielist.com/chatprograms.htm .

Cheers

Thanks for all the help - finally found it: it is www.trillian.cc.
    -----------------------

The link didn't work. It brought up a page that says www.trillan.cc is not registered.

Thanks for all the help - finally found it: it is www.trillian.cc.
    -----------------------
    heh, whoops...I forgot an i