Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Best File Sharing Program In linux - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Best File Sharing Program In linux

Re: Best File Sharing Program In linux

hey guys. I downloaded the napshare prog and installed it. I cant get it to connect. I am on a small network at home with another computer as my firewall/ppp connection. Is there any special setting that lets it know its on a network connection? ???

hey guys. I downloaded the napshare prog and installed it. I cant get it to connect. I am on a small network at home with another computer as my firewall/ppp connection. Is there any special setting that lets it know its on a network connection? ???
    Go to www.gnutelliums.com and tell napshare to look at those servers it lists (connect#.gnutellanet.com or something), then once it finds those servers, other people will start to connect to you (takes a few minutes), but once that happens, you can search and download anything you want

No good. I keep getting a connection failed whenever I try to connect to connect2.gnutellanet.com:6346 . Any other ideas?

Try connecting to all 4, because sometimes one or more of them is down.

Once you get one connected, you should see a flood of incoming connections, and that's a Good Thing

I did try all four. All came back with that same connection failed. Do I need to open a specific port on my firewall and forward it?

Oops, yeah. Packets need to be able to get into port 6346 on your computer. Set up your firewall accordingly

still no joy. Dont know whats up. ???

still no joy. Dont know whats up. ???