Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Home button on Mozilla

Mentor

Home button on Mozilla

For the life of me I cannot figure out how to get the home button show up on Mozilla's Navigation Bar. Any ideas?

Re: Home button on Mozilla

It's not in the preferences anywhere?

Sorry, been a while since I used mozilla.

That's because the Home button is not in the Navigation Toolbar. It's in the Personal Toolbar. View->Show/Hide->Personal Toolbar.

Mentor

Ah, that sucks. I hate to use up a whole bar for just one button. I think the Home button really belongs next to the Reload button just like on Netscape.

WOW, somebody that actually uses the home button? I set my home to be blank! That way, when I open a new tab, it's nice and blank, waiting for me to paste a url in, or click on a bookmark... I've never seen a need/use for the home button....

WOW, somebody that actually uses the home button? I set my home to be blank! That way, when I open a new tab, it's nice and blank, waiting for me to paste a url in, or click on a bookmark... I've never seen a need/use for the home button....
    actually, when u open a new tab it's blank by default. my homepage is set to linuxtoday.com but when i open a new tab it's also blank.

Yeah, now that I think about it, there is an option on what to do with tabs... either another browser, or the first versions of tabs for moz were linked to the home directory I think.

Yeah, now that I think about it, there is an option on what to do with tabs... either another browser, or the first versions of tabs for moz were linked to the home directory I think.
    yea i think it was when the tabs were only available in the nightly versions

would trying another theme help?

Heh, Mozilla tabbing is screwy.

I just noticed something yesterday, though. If I configure KDE to group windows by type, then all my konq windows will be on the same button on the taskbar, so when I click on it, it gives me a list of open konq windows. Perfect tabbing, if you ask me. Also works with every other app, not just the browser ;D