Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

StrikeForce?

Thread: StrikeForce?

StrikeForce?

ick... I tried SF lastnight, connected into a deathmatch game... It had about 20 players in there, and it was basically just a fragfest... Just run around shooting at whatever moves, hopin you can kill something...

Par for the course, I was #1 for all 4 rounds (usually by a margin of 5 or so) not bad for my first time playing, but I strongly dislike that type of game. I'm a hardcore CS player, and I'm looking for something that I can play in linux (sans wine/winx) that is similar in game play and visualization... I had hoped that SF was like that, but I'm dissapointed *sigh*......

Re: StrikeForce?

The team games are much better, don't give up on it yet.

what the fuck did you connect to a deathmatch for... ??

I usually play Team Deathmatch or if I convincing enough people, a good game of escape.

Deathmatch is a frag fest, and it should really not be part of the game... TDM is where the fun is !

Eh, I was in a hurry, and DM had the fastest server listing, so that's where I went.

I'll try TDM tonight.

KP, u might wanna try out the Urban Terror mod for Quake3

KP, u might wanna try out the Urban Terror mod for Quake3
    Tried it, hated it. I can't stand the q3 engine....

Urban Terror looks soo sweet! I wish I had broadband so I could play online.

Urban Terror looks soo sweet!
    yea it's truelly excellent

SF is alright, but if your looking for realism then try infiltration.

http://infiltration.sentrystudios.com/

It also has a great scoring system that counts your teamwork. And it doesn't have a crosshair so you have to hit a button to bring the sights of the gun up to your eye to aim (sort of like strike force but your actually aiming with the gun's sights). Also has a lot of other cool things. Just a suggestion..