Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

zlib double free bug

Thread: zlib double free bug

zlib double free bug

I installed updates according to http://www.redhat.com/support/errata/RHSA-2002-026.html on rh7.2 systems.
    I have also 2 rh 7.0 machines and in the section regarding the 7.0 they also say I should upgrade 2 modules:
    kernel-2.2.19-7.0.16.i586.rpm
    kernel-smp-2.2.19-7.0.16.i586.rpm

(In 7.2 ther is no requirement to upgrade those modules)

cat I simply rpm -Fvh those modules or it is a bit more complicated and they're talking about kerenel upgrades?
    thx.

Re: zlib double free bug

Upgrade would be -Uvh

that shold be sufficient.

-Fvh that's what they recommend on the th site - if memory serves me F is for <freshen> - it doesn't install the packet if it wasn't installed and it upgrades it if it is installed.

So you say it is enough to upgrade the kernel rpms,right?

So you say it is enough to upgrade the kernel rpms,right?
    Yes, it is. Either -Uhv or -Fhv.