Here's some preliminary info:
- exim 3.35
- Running Debian 3.0 with 2.4.8 kernel
- I run exim -bd and it runs okay, according to /var/log/exim/mainlog
- fetchmail works, if I do fetchmail -c, it'll tell me which account has mail and how many
- I have 3 accounts in my .fetchmailrc and only 1 of them has a username that matches the one on my system (kozumo)
- If I send myself an email locally, then it works okay.
- In /var/log/exim/mainlog, it says my messages are frozen
So I'm guessing if there's anything wrong with exim, then there must be something wrong with exim.conf, email-addresses or aliases.
Well I've checked exim.conf and nothing seems to be wrong, I've check this with GnuVince and Radar, and their exim.conf's are identitcal except for the obvious things like hostname.
+ all accounts on my system that handle something: root
I'm out of ideas as to why it's not working, any ideas guys?