Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

P2P Apps

Thread: P2P Apps

P2P Apps

Now that kazza media shell has died for Linux what are you using to find lovely mpegs, divX ;-), and other random stuff? I've been trying to use gtk-gnutella but it hardly ever is able to download.

Re: P2P Apps

Gift... it's a P2P network app like that used by Kazaa, the application most commonly used to access it would be Kift for KDE.

Otherwise Freenet and Qtella (Qtella now supports some other P2P network to, besides Gnutella)

Re: P2P Apps

If you want movies I haven't seen anything that can touch dctc/dc_gui. I've been using it for a few months now and I've run out of movies to download. It uses the direct connect network...I say network because with the Linux client you are not limited to connecting to just one hub as you are with the windows neomodus client. With dctc you can have multi-hub, multi-source downloads. It isn't as user friendly as other p2p apps...but once you figure out how to use it you will be blown away for sure. Here's a link for you. http://ac2i.tzo.com/dctc/