Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Psst. Opera 6 for Linux is also out. - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Psst. Opera 6 for Linux is also out.

Re: Psst. Opera 6 for Linux is also out.

I love opera. Starts up fast and seems to render faster then mozilla. Opera launches just as fast or faster then ie in winders. Anyways mozilla would be great if it wasn't so damn slow but it is and operas not

Associate

I'm a mess up! just got opera downloaded and installed and messed up the main tool bar... the one with file, edit, view, etc... can anyone help me with restoring the default view ??? I tried the ctl + shift + 3 but nada.. :-[

Opera is the best browser in Linux period.... I dont know how anyone can wait 30-45 seconds for Mozilla to start up....

As far as your toolbar, try in the view tab

Associate

Thanks, I got it it was ctl + F11...
    Opera is pretty cool so far. I mean I 'm new to linux and Opera but both seem to be fairly good... :P

Opera by far my favorite, regardless of what OS I'm using. In windows, I'll tolerate Mozilla, but I don't really like it...I won't touch IE or Netscrap. In linux, there is at least Galeon, if not for mouse gestures, I'd probably prefer it to Opera, but Opera does have those mouse gestures, and that forces Galeon to the number 2 spot. I won't touch any other (graphical) browser in linux. I HATE mozilla, Konqueror, Netscrap. I do like links and lynx though...great for when I don't feel like going through all the trouble of using the gui just to see if there are any new posts to Wizards Community!! ;D
    My $.02

Opera is the best browser in Linux period.... I dont know how anyone can wait 30-45 seconds for Mozilla to start up....

As far as your toolbar, try in the view tab
    So, I timed Mozilla 1.0 rc2 on an XP1600 512 meg RAM - 3 seconds.

I can wait

Mentor

I usually use opera, but I have found that I like konq. 3 quite a bit as well. So nowdays its just either or, unless in win, then its opera all the way
    CP