Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
ibrahim ilen a new member to the community

Thread: ibrahim ilen a new member to the community

Hybrid View

ibrahim ilen a new member to the community

Hello all members i am ibrahim ilen. I just want to share something to all of you guys about Essential Tools
    Iíve drawn up a list of the essential Windows based tools that everyone should try. They perform a range of functions,
    from writing and editing code to checking for errors, running local servers to testing speeds, but all will make you and your web sites more efficient.

Regards:
    ibrahim ilen

Hello Ibrahim Ilen! I am also new here...

Pinchos Shemano!!! New here, so be Gentle!

I've joined up to hopefully learn a few things from you guys and gain some advice.

Looks like fun times ahead!

I enjoy films, reading, music etc. I also have a fetish for cold water. I love a glass of Ice cold water in the morning. I have recently watched and enjoyed the following films: Citizen Shane, Salesman, Titticut Follies, Italianamerican, Harlam County, and Rushmore.

I am trying to ingratiate myself, so that my forthcoming barrage of "newbie" questions will be tolerated more graciously.

Regards,
    Pinchos Shemano