Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
codes in updating profiles

Thread: codes in updating profiles

Hybrid View

Post codes in updating profiles

hello everyone..! This is Selena, a new member..I would like to ask about creating database. Uhm,especially for the users on how to update their profile on a website we created..
    For example, if I'm the user, I would like to update my profile by changing my new password or my age, and as a web developer, how can I make it? Please help me how I to do this.. Thank you and more power.!

The database used in Linux is based on Mysql or postgresql, now since you are a webdeveloper yourself, i recommend using Joomla as it is a user friendly cms out there for linux, you can do whatever you want, you can modify a user profiles the way you want. Even the templates is editable for ease of use.