Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need Help

Thread: Need Help

Question Need Help

Hello everyone,

Recently I configured a FTP in CentOS 5.3. But when more than 5 users login at a time, the server response is slow. What's the way to surf my server faster, Please inform me.

And another thing is I wanna configured my server which has resume capabilities for uploading and downloading files and folder.

Thanks.

Advisor
    when more than 5 users login at a time, the server response is slow. What's the way to surf my server faster, Please inform me.
    In your /etc/vsftpd/vsftpd.conf file find the line:
    Code:
    trans_chunk_size
    and change it to
    Code:
    trans_chunk_size=8192
    And another thing is I wanna configured my server which has resume capabilities for uploading and downloading files and folder.
    vsftpd supports resume, the client need to support it aswell.
    Don't worry Ma'am. We're university students, - We know what We're doing.
    'Ruiat coelum, fiat voluntas tua.'
    Datalogi - en livsstil; Intet liv, ingen stil.

Smile Thank You...

Thanks redhead for your advice. It's seem me that now I am in the right forum so far. This encourage me to inform and discuss about this forum with others.