Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

premature error while executing the script

Thread: premature error while executing the script

Hybrid View

premature error while executing the script

Hi,

I am trying to execute a perl script and it get "Premature Error" but the same script executes without any problem on my localhost.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Are talking about 2 different servers? Do you have the same libraries on both hosts?

My sites:
    -

Thanks, the issue is fixed by updating the libraries.