Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Tonido linux wall wart and software

Thread: Tonido linux wall wart and software

Tonido linux wall wart and software

Found this today when I was looking for esoteric uses of Linux, usually its the embedded stuff that catches my eye.

http://tonido.com/

Not only is it a full linux distro in a wall plug, but the software runs on Linux/Win/OSX too, you don't have to put it on their hardware!! (I wish they would drop a clue to Apple in the regard).

Well worth checking out, and the software might find a place on my home server here soon too. A review to possibly follow..
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

Just on a question about cloud computing...

I know you are a sys admin at a medium company Jro, do you see cloud computing being a big player in the next few years for businesses? I am now doing a dual degree in bachelor of corporate systems management, and I.T and noticed that next year there is a course available for cloud computing, and was looking to get the most out of my degree by doing "relevant" subjects. Any thoughts?
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+