Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

North east coast of USA buried in snow

Thread: North east coast of USA buried in snow

North east coast of USA buried in snow

So yeah, I was buried in that snow storm that hit yesterday. Today my back is killing me from shoveling, quite literally all day. I went out every two hours to shovel a fresh 4 inches off the walks. When it was all said and done we had over 22 inches fall in a 24 hour period and that was on top of the 7 inches we got 4 days before.

I started to run out of places to put all the snow so I just started piling it up in our front yard. By midday I had a pile over 7 feet tall! My kids dug steps into the side and built a sledding run down the side. Great fun.
    jro -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

It mostly missed me

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

I'll be in the Chicago area in a couple weeks. I hope the weather will be less angry then.

My sites:
    -

That's funny, I haven't seen any snow lately... oh that's right, I am in Australia!

Lots of humid temperatures though, would swap for snow any day. And before you say something about me and not linking snow in real life, I am actually a Canadian, and dealt with lots of snow before :P

BTW, that olympic hockey game between Canada and USA was good, even though the bad guys won
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Hey hey, the we weren't the bad, just the hyper-aggressive upstarts. Seriously, I am not sure if Canada thought they had the game in the bag and just decided to send in the B-team or what. The US shouldn't have won that match. But we did anyway... :-P

Anyway, all that wonderful snow is melting into a mess of slush and overflowing gutters, the negative side to lots of snow. That is why I liked living further north, the snow would stick around a lot longer.
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

We have water restrictions because we dont get enough water lol. Unfortunately we just recently had some massive storms, which ate my shiny Ubuntu web server. I now have replaced it with an old G4 Emac that was in the garage, all running on Mac OS X Server edition. Shame really, I loved the Ubuntu server so much better.
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+