Warning: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is deprecated, use preg_replace_callback instead in ..../includes/class_bbcode.php on line 2962

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu

Thread: Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu

Things To Do After Installing Ubuntu

Hey all, I was using one of my favourite Firefox extensions, stumbleupon, and I found this article about what you can do to Ubuntu after you install it. It seems to be really good! Check it out!

http://blog.thesilentnumber.me/2009/...nstalling.html
    My Website:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Website Uptime:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Wow, that IS is tasty burger!! Oh wait, no, I mean...Wow, that is a useful link! In all honesty, that is probably one of the most useful overviews for both new and seasoned people I have seen in a LONG time. Thanks beez!
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7

that's what I was thinking!

Here's another link for more Ubuntu goodness!

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/fea...er_should_know
    My Website:

My Website Uptime:

My Server Specs: AMD Athlon X2 3800+, 2gb DDR2 RAM, 1.5TB HDD, Ubuntu 9.10
    My Gaming PC: Intel Core 2 Duo 2.93ghz, 4gb DDR2 RAM, 9800GTX+

Another good link, I already knew most of that stuff, but a couple were still good. Keep em' coming.

Here is a link that is actually off of the one you just posted beez, about gaming under Wine in Lnux.

http://www.maximumpc.com/article/fea...mes_linux_wine

Good info there
    jro -

Linux counter#:213782
    GnuPG ID: 406238E7