Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

mozilla doesnt save preferences

Thread: mozilla doesnt save preferences

Hybrid View

mozilla doesnt save preferences

hi,

when i respond to email i have "start my reply above the quoted text" selected in the options but yet it it always puts the cursor below.
    any ideas? this never use to happen before.
    ???

drake 8.1

Re: mozilla doesnt save preferences

Which version of mozilla? Check to make sure that it can write out to ~/.mozilla as this is where your configuration/prefrences go...

quick! lets all mail SD Willie and ask him to reply ;D

have ya upgraded recently? like KP said check the permissions in ~/.mozilla

ok, i was running 0.9.4 even though i have 0.9.9 installed in my home directory. duh. ok, i'll use 0.9.9.

now.............to run mozilla messenger i see its /usr/bin/mozilla-mail
    but thats for the older version. how do i run the mail for 0.9.9? sorry paul if i asked you this once before but i never got it solved.

/home/sd/mozilla/mozilla-mail doesnt exist. ???

hi sd,
    did ya install the tarball or the rpms ? the rpms will install in /usr/bin and the tarball will install in /usr/local/mozilla/
    also it should be /home/sd/.mozilla/ note the little . dot

hey paul , again.........

i went with the tarball but i installed it in a home directory i created.
    so its installed in /home/sd/mozilla
    i just dont want to have to open mozilla so i can get to mozilla messenger.

what happens when you type which mozilla ? sound like you need call /home/sd/mozilla/mozilla , or add /home/sd/mozilla/ to your path

which says its in /usr/bin but im guessing thats the older version, no?

yuppers,
    thats what i would guess, try calling it right from the place it is at.