Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Mozilla 0.9.9 and jre

Thread: Mozilla 0.9.9 and jre

Mozilla 0.9.9 and jre

Have Mozilla 0.9.9 installed (works great and fast!) but having trouble installing java or any other plugins. Somehow I wound up with two Mozillas (0.9.9 and 0.9.7) The 0.9.7 has java the new one does not. I have Netscape 4.7.7 installed (which I never use). Apparently symlinks are not used unless you have Netscape 6.2?? How do I get the new Mozilla to "take" plugins (java, real player, flash)? Thanks!

Re: Mozilla 0.9.9 and jre

hello,
    I symlink the java and other pluggins to the /whereyouhave/mozilla/pluggin directory to the pliggins - e.g.
    ln -s /usr/local/jre_131/pluggin/ns600/sojkdas.so /usr/local/mozilla/pluggins

this can be done with other plggins too - hth

That did it - thanks!
    hello,
    I symlink the java and other pluggins to the /whereyouhave/mozilla/pluggin directory to the pliggins - e.g.
    ln -s /usr/local/jre_131/pluggin/ns600/sojkdas.so /usr/local/mozilla/pluggins

this can be done with other plggins too - hth

hey pb,

would thid work for galeon as well? if so, how? i dont see a directory for galeons plugins but java works fine in nutscrape 6.2 without having to symlink.

When I got java going in Mozilla it automatically picked it up in Galeon (Galeon is actually the main browser I use).
    hey pb,

would thid work for galeon as well? if so, how? i dont see a directory for galeons plugins but java works fine in nutscrape 6.2 without having to symlink.