Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Linux Junior and OpenFree User Contributed Content

Thread: Linux Junior and OpenFree User Contributed Content

Linux Junior and OpenFree User Contributed Content

Peter,
    I noticed that all that wiki content is no longer available after you took openfree down. Are there any plans to make that content available elsewhere or on linux home networking? Also, for content that had been published under the Outlaw user (me) can you please provide the text?

Thanks,
    Wayne Goodrich (Oultaw)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Advisor
    Hi Radar,
    After digging around a bit, I found some Wiki contence, dont know if you've been involved in writing any of it or not..
    Don't worry Ma'am. We're university students, - We know what We're doing.
    'Ruiat coelum, fiat voluntas tua.'
    Datalogi - en livsstil; Intet liv, ingen stil.

Quote Originally Posted by redhead View Post
    Hi Radar,
    After digging around a bit, I found some Wiki contence, dont know if you've been involved in writing any of it or not..
    Thanks redhead, good to see you still around.

That all looks like Peter's book content and/or original linux home networking site stuff. I have two reasons for wanting LJR and openfree content made available. One is that it is obviously representative of lots of members' hard work and knowledge. Secondly, I am looking to start a blog and want to make any of my own previous work that is relevant available there. I'm not sure whether its ethical to move over all the member wiki content, which is why I hope Peter can just make it accessible here.

Radar & Redhead. The content is still available under the tutorials forum with the credits maintained. I disabled the PET wiki to reduce software upgrading and general management. There was also the occasional SPAM posting on it. The wiki database is still available and I can reactivate it as before if needed. Let me know.

My sites:
    -