Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello

Thread: Hello

Hello

Hi,

this is snoopy here..... Actually this is my first forum that I am participating in...but feels nice to be a part of it.....specially on an openFree Org...where I hope to learn a lot from the members. I am basically quite new to linux and just picked up enough to set up a server (mail proxy firewall etc) but still do face occasional hiccups do to my limited knowledge :-).

hope to hear from u all soon.

warm regards,

Roshan

Good Guru
    Ahoy matey!

Linux is where alot of our members come from, so good choice in forums.

I personally am all Red Hat, OpenBSD, and Ubuntu these days, but had a history with Slackware and SuSE too. So if you need a hand with the current batch of FLOSS goodness gimme a hollar, or one of my associates here. We have an excellent cadre of good talented peeps here that should be able to help you along.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Hello there everyone. I'm new in this site. . I hope I can get some information about Linux,because I just know a little bit of Linux but not that much. .

Welcome to the community charmayne! I'm sure we'll be able to help. How did you find us?

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -