Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Need to save my files…..

Thread: Need to save my files…..

Need to save my files…..

Hi everyone,

I have a problem that I would like to share with you. I recently bought a hard disk and had formatted it on my friends system. The installation had no problems and I copied some software in that. But later I found that I could not read some of the files and without my knowing my friend formatted the disk. Now I have lost some important data and need to get back that in any case. Please do suggest some good tools which can help me get them back without much hassle.

Thanks in advance!!!

Re:

I would suggest that you don’t try any of the softwares in a hurry cause that might make the things more complex. I had a similar problem too and used the data recovery services of a trusted one that made me heave a sign of relief. Its important that you employ the right toll to make things work for you.
    For details you may check diskemergency.com/
    All The Best.

in taking all these in account please tell me and guide me about the new softwares and tecniques to save our fil