Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello! Good Morning To All

Thread: Hello! Good Morning To All

Thumbs up Hello! Good Morning To All

Good Morning Everybody. I am new member to Openforum and I thought of saying Hi! to all members over here.

Well I am glad to be on Openforum. I am person with technical background and I like helping people who face technical issues. Please be open to ask your queries

I am are professional person and like professionalism

Welcome!
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Thanks Buddy

Mr Kernel_Killer thanks for replying
    best wishes and regards

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by service_aim View Post
    I am are professional person and like professionalism
    No commercial ads here .... That won't be professional.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    - The truely community run Linux/Floss forum !

No IT BS !!

Advisor
    Hi

Associate
    Hello - I'm new here myself - welcome

Good Guru
    Welcome!

Advisor
    Howdy