Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

registered nov o7

Thread: registered nov o7

Associate

registered nov o7

sorry, I didn't introduced myself.
    although I don't think anyone cares really... I had not till today taken a look at the welcome thread.
    I've discovered this forum after I found P.Harrisson's site: linuxhomenetworking.com

I am running Debian (have installed other linux) for a month, but only use debian, still I would like to have time for other lx.
    Working on xp...... but willing to study linux, love debian especially, I had long time ago installed sarge on a PIII, which crashed and had no time/nor resources to dedicate to linux till now.
    I have started with the bash, and now am taking my time to go around the system, reading system txt-based files, and listing /

I could easily panic when I realise the extend of knowledge I need to acquire, I need to calm down and be more relaxed.

I also noticed that I spend a lot of time reading the forum and even writing (about the only things I know) and I don't spend enough time studying.

Thank you all,

Welcome! We always care about new members, hence the reason we have this forum. Thank you for the introduction, and your replies. I'm glad that our forum has been beneficial to you.

P.S. We always care about new members, hence the reason we have this forum.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Associate

Welcome! We always care about new members

Quote Originally Posted by Kernel_Killer View Post
    Welcome! We always care about new members
    thank you very much KK,