Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

RFC: 20071228 - Forum Design Changes

View Poll Results: Does this modification require a vote from the entire membership?

Voters
3. You may not vote on this poll
  • No

2 66.67%
  • Yes

1 33.33%

Thread: RFC: 20071228 - Forum Design Changes

RFC: 20071228 - Forum Design Changes

Purpose: To make the forums more attractive

Other Information: New wide screen monitors are making the forums harder to read. The current format is set such that the forums occupy 100% of the screen width. A smaller width, such as 1000 pixels, would make the forums uniformly easy to read.

Poll Question: Is this a site modification that requires a vote from the entire membership, or can this be implemented without one?

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

The display is fine on my wide screen, except for this ridiculously small editor.
    Please help build

I've tried setting the width in the control panel, but it doesn't adjust. I'll research it some more.

My sites:
    -

I must admit I like the dynamic width settings. Nothing worse then having a massive monitor and a puny site to look at.

I haven't heard anything more on this. I'll be adjusting the width today.

My sites:
    -