Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Redhat-logviewer command not found
Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Redhat-logviewer command not found

  1. #1

    Redhat-logviewer command not found

    Hi,

    I am having the following problem as command not found error at the prompt

    [root@localhost ~]# redhat-logviewer
    bash: redhat-logviewer: command not found


    What am I doig wrong here? Is there no command like the one I typed? Thanks..

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by tech291083 View Post
    Hi,

    I am having the following problem as command not found error at the prompt

    [root@localhost ~]# redhat-logviewer
    bash: redhat-logviewer: command not found


    What am I doig wrong here? Is there no command like the one I typed? Thanks..
    It seems redhat-logviewer package is missing on your system. You can download its rpm from here:
    http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/netwind...-1.noarch.html

    and install it. After that try again.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by explorer View Post
    It seems redhat-logviewer package is missing on your system. You can download its rpm from here:
    http://rpmfind.net/linux/RPM/netwind...-1.noarch.html

    and install it. After that try again.
    Thank you...........But Can I use yum like yum command to do so like yum install redhat-logviwer

  4. #4
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Posts
    70
    Quote Originally Posted by tech291083 View Post
    Thank you...........But Can I use yum like yum command to do so like yum install redhat-logviwer
    sure you can

Similar Threads

  1. wget command Error (HTTP 404: Not Found)
    By bsoo in forum Redhat / Fedora
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-21-2011, 08:45 AM
  2. "rpm: command not found" I'm really a NEWBIE!
    By iacos in forum Linux - General Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 04-11-2005, 06:51 PM
  3. No init found
    By mugs in forum Mandriva
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-26-2003, 12:46 AM
  4. SDL 1.1 not found when I already have 1.2?
    By Snake785 in forum Linux - Software, Applications & Programming
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 12-01-2002, 07:52 AM
  5. PHP exploit found
    By Killer_Penguin in forum Linux - Software, Applications & Programming
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-27-2002, 03:09 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •