Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Greetings

Thread: Greetings

Greetings

I want to say hello to you all. I am a 37 yr old Freak gone Geek. I have been using computers for eight years, about 3 of those yrs have been Linux & about 2 & 1/2 have been FreeBSD Unix. Yes, I said Unix, dont dispute it cause it is a true varient. I also own an iMac 20 (Intel). I have over 20 certificates under my belt as a repair tech & I am working on more.
    I love tech, period. I am partial to OpenSuSE, PCBSD, straight up FreeBSD, Ubuntu 7.04, Ubuntu Ultimate, PCLinuxOS, Sam, & tend to adventure when I have that urge.
    I am a beta tester for XandrOS corporation and also test for a company whom specializes in drive imaging and backup, called Acronis. In my spare time, I am a single father of 5 girls. LOL! With that said, Hello...

Welcome to the forums! Do you work exclusively in Linux/Unix as a tech? OS or applications support? Any programming?

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Quote Originally Posted by peter View Post
    Welcome to the forums! Do you work exclusively in Linux/Unix as a tech? OS or applications support? Any programming?
    No, I am not exclusive. Though I do have a loathing streak for the Doze, I am still a user and work with Windows PCs everyday. Most of my certs are Microfilm and imaging industry specific but I have just finished an A+ Desktop support course, Network+, and another which is of no use and not worth the mention. I do not program but using FreeBSD, you get alot of hands on compiling, which includes trouble shooting compile issues with dependencies and such. As far as app specific support, No. Sorry.
    It is late so I must say goodnight but will be around at some point soon.