Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

How can I add music to my site?

Thread: How can I add music to my site?

How can I add music to my site?

I am about to pre-launch my on GPT site and I was wondering if there was some way of adding music to it? Is there like some software or something I can add? Thanks..

I used to use a very early version of http://www.jinzora.org/. I haven't tried it in 2 years, but what I had was good. Unless you meant embed, this is more of for hosting a playlist.
    63,000 bugs in the code, 63,000 bugs,
    ya get 1 whacked with a service pack,
    now there's 63,005 bugs in the code!!

You have two options: embed or stream. You can stream audio using various Flash-based applications around the web, just Google for "flash audio player". You can also embed audio, but don't do it. Also, NEVER EVER make your music auto-start when people load your page. It's a huge turnoff and will turn away many people.