Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Problems

Thread: Problems

Problems

im having problem installing a program that i downloaded. its a .rar file so i open it with WINRAR and then i click on setup.exe and it brings up a transfering box. when its done windows asks if i want to allow it to run. i click allow and then nothing. its like popup blocker stops it or something. i think it might be my firewall. but i cant tell

any info would be a big help

thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Anna ms View Post
    im having problem installing a program that i downloaded. its a .rar file so i open it with WINRAR and then i click on setup.exe and it brings up a transfering box. when its done windows asks if i want to allow it to run. i click allow and then nothing. its like popup blocker stops it or something. i think it might be my firewall. but i cant tell

any info would be a big help

thank you
    If you are running the .exe file from Winrar window, try to extract the files in the archive first and then run the .exe file. This might be useful.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...