Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Changes in php.ini!

Thread: Changes in php.ini!

Question Changes in php.ini!

Hello,

I am using FedoraCore-4 distribution and i've php-5.0.4-10.5 installed.If i make any change to the following settings in php.ini:
    ; - register_globals = Off [Security, Performance]
    ; - magic_quotes_gpc = Off
    they aren't updated , while the settings like:
    precision = 14
    y2k_compliance = On
    , are updated fine.What can be the problem?

I solved the problem, in php.ini these options are commented in the start, but later in the same file these options are given with values.

I used to make change in the start and later the default entries were read, that's why it wasn't changing.

clever Honey bee!!