Hi Everyone,

I guess, since we're being encouraged to post on the introduction forum, I'll talk a little bit about my adventure with linux. I've been using Windows since DOS 6.0. I remember Windows 3.1, 95, 98 and the jump to stability with Windows 2000/XP - I never liked NT.

So; after many years of pirating applications, I heard about this operating system where everything is FREE! I dibbled and dabbled with Red Hat 9, but I couldn't get acclimated with the open-source linux environment and my regular day-to-day tasks. So; I gave up and went back to boring Windows.

Now that I'm feeling some withdrawals, I'm back on linux with openSUSE 10.2. I'm forcing myself to work with it every day and make linux acclimate to my every day-to-day tasks. It's not easy, for me, but I know linux is the future of computing and open-source is here to stay. So; I better get in on it!

Oh; before I forget, I love the layout of this message board. It's so clean and organized. I use www.linuxquestions.org and www.justlinux.com, but this one looks like it'll be a great home site for me.