Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Having Vista and XP simoultaneously

Thread: Having Vista and XP simoultaneously

Having Vista and XP simoultaneously

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone has had, or heard about problems with installing Vista and XP on the same drive (2 partitions)?

XP installs just fine for me, but when i try to istall Vista, the setup takes hours when "completing installation" and than the screen goes black.

Both Vista and XP are 32-bit.

Thank you, best regards

Nope, have not tried to dual install them as of yet. Maybe I will have to play around this weekend and see.
    RickDev
    "Nobody knows what I do until I stop doing it."

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    |

Hi

Well, I installed it once, and it works fine even in P2 but I didnt like Vista from the beginning maybe because I had it installed in P2.

The black screen , does it appears after completion of installation or before??.
    If after and when logging in, it might be because you need to install Video Display Card Driver. I had to install everything at first on my P2 but later I gave up.

Maybe someone will come up with solution for this idea.

Thanks

katie