Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
web page cannot be opened...

Thread: web page cannot be opened...

web page cannot be opened...

hi guys!!! haven't been here for quite some time because of my studies..

just wanna ask on how i can resolve my problem...

the problem is that i cannot open www.friendster.com or www.myspace.com on my client computer. I am on a network and i am using a dsl connection.

my host computer can access the said web pages but my clients cannot. also, when i am trying to search on other web pages using my clients, it opens. i don't know what to do. can you please help me?

anyway, the dsl has a bandwidth of up to 384 kbps and we are using 6 computers in a network including the host computer. all of these computers are also using windows xp. thank you so much.....

Hi,

Are these sites restricted to certain IP addresses in the firewall settings?

You said: "also, when i am trying to search on other web pages using my clients, it opens."

What opens? What is "it"