Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Ubuntu and Beryl

Thread: Ubuntu and Beryl

Hybrid View

Associate

Ubuntu and Beryl

Hi,

I installed Ubuntu Feisty

I installed beryln and compiz from the repos ....

All seens to be well but when I enable beryl or compiz the window manager doesn't show up, well I look in the Berlyn Manager Menus but I can't active it.

Any help is welcome

hi, did you installed the nvidia proprietary drivers? if not you have to do it...
    did you checked on the beryl FAQ as well?

I have installed Compiz manager. But i do not see many effects configurable in compiz manager apart from water, window wooble and 3d desktop. Is it possible to get all the effects available in beryl on compiz? Or i'll have to install beryl too?

I noted ( on mandriva) that there are more effects under bery than compiz...
    but is it a restriction from mandriva or not....no idea!

Install and execute Emerald.
    arrogance breeds ignorance

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.