Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

CD/DVD writing software for Fedora core 5 32 bit

Thread: CD/DVD writing software for Fedora core 5 32 bit

CD/DVD writing software for Fedora core 5 32 bit

Hi,

Can any one please tell me what application I need to use in order to burn a cd/dvd on Fedora Core 5 32+ bit os? I am new to it. Do I need to download and install any open source application that works with Fedora 5 core? If yes then what are the steps to achieve so. Many thanks.....

K3B is a very powerful program used to burn CD/DVD. It comes with your Fedora CD/DVD.
    This will be over soon, and then I can ...

RE: CD/DVD writing software for Fedora core 5 32 bit

It depends on your window manager a little, although having said that you can run for instance KDE apps under Gnome.
    I use Gnome Desktop and the cd burning software I use is Xcdroast along with Gnome CD/DVD Creator. Both work quite well with my Sony firewire dvd burner. I have never had any problems with any other IDE cd/dvd burners either.
    The user interface is slightly confusing on the GnomeCD/DVD Creator when you start burning *.iso files through it, for *.iso's I use Xcdroast

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Good Guru
    Quote Originally Posted by omidkamangar View Post
    K3B is a very powerful program used to burn CD/DVD. It comes with your Fedora CD/DVD.
    I second this motion. K3B is my favorite. GNOME also has a built in data recording software. When you put a blank in, you can drag the files onto/into the icon and burn the disc there. As well as recording isos too.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.