Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19
Command to know when Linux was installed

Thread: Command to know when Linux was installed

Hybrid View

Command to know when Linux was installed

Hi,

I am on Fedora Core 5 32+ bit. I wonder if there is any command that can tell you when Linux was installed & updated on the computer with time and date. Or any other software/application like MySQL or PHP was installed and updated? Is there any kind of log available that I can access? Thanks........
    Last edited by tech291083; 04-28-2007 at 07:37 AM.

The install.log file in the root user's home directory will have a list of all packages that were installed on the date on installation.

The creation date of the file will provide the date of the linux installation.

Check the rpm command man pages for ways to determine when packages were installed.

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.