Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Warning: Function ereg() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 4

Warning: Function split() is deprecated in ..../includes/class_postbit.php(345) : eval()'d code on line 19

Hello

Thread: Hello

Hello

I have been working with windows since 1990 i got interest in Linux way back in 2006. I want to enhance my skills in open source applications Linux / databases, i believe i will get the most out of the already experienced users.

Thank you

ITProf

thank you

Welcome to the forums! I'm sure we'll be able to help out!

My sites:
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
    -
    To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.